Saturday, December 19, 2015

Welcome to my New Blog!

      Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting my new blog! I wanted to start on a clean slate with this blog. I've been blogging for about three years now at http://thefaithcorner.blogspot.com/, but I haven't been very faithful about it. I sincerely hope and pray that my words would do two things. First, that they would encourage my readers, and most importantly, that they would bring glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 
   These next few days before Christmas are going to be a bit busy, but I will find time to post somewhere in there. ;)  
 
 
I hope you all have a blessed day!
~ Mallory Beth

2 comments:

Thank you for all of your comments! They are very much appreciated. Please remember while commenting to keep your words wholesome and respectful. I reserve the right to delete any comment that does not follow these guidelines. Thank you!