Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer Fun / Part 3 of Katie's Journey Coming Soon

     Hello, everyone! I hope that you are keeping cool so far this Summer. A few weeks ago, we had up to 105 heat index! I know that doesn't even touch what Arizona's heat right now, but this Oklahoma born girl can't take that kind of heat! Haha ;-)  So, what have you been up to this summer?This coming weekend, I'm going to the family camp that I volunteer at in Western Arkansas called Fort Rock Family Camp. It's always a great time to get together with my friends over there, and spreading the light of Christ to the families there. Please be in prayer for these families that come this weekend that the Lord will maybe mend relationships within the families that come. (I'll put the link at the end of the post.)

     Anyway..... I just wanted to say that I AM still working on 'Katie's Journey Part 3'. I started it a few days ago, and will probably have it ready to post in about a week. (Just in case you were wondering. ;-) )

Your Sister in Christ, 
Mallory Beth

P.S. Here's the link to the family camp: http://www.fortrock.org/

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I live in KS and the heat index a couple days ago was 107*. I was like "What???? This isn't right." ;P
    I'm new to your blog, but I'll be going and checking out "Katie's Journey"! :)

    Oh, and his is totally an unrelated question, but you signed up for the blog tour for my book so I just wanted to make sure... you have a gmail email address, right? Yes, I know the question is weird, but I wanted to be sure, because for some reason on my computer it was coming through as ymail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Wow! 107!? That's crazy! Haha.
    Yes. I actually do have it signed up as a yahoo email. Do I need a Google email for you to send that to me? Or is Yahoo ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been a hot summer... ;)
      Oh, a yahoo email is totally fine! *whispers* I had no idea there was such a thing as a yahoo email... ;P Goes to show how much I know. :) I will get everything sent to you right away!

      Delete

Thank you for all of your comments! They are very much appreciated. Please remember while commenting to keep your words wholesome and respectful. I reserve the right to delete any comment that does not follow these guidelines. Thank you!